150 g good quality milk couverture chocolate 33%
20 g toasted desiccated coconut
20 g chopped glace cherries
20 g toasted pistachios, finely chopped
- Cut 15 individual snowflake templates out of baking paper, approximately 90mm in diameter.
- Place the milk chocolate into a saucepan on an induction cooktop on setting 4. Stir continuously until you have 50% solids and 50% liquid. Transfer the chocolate into a heat-proof plastic bowl and stir vigorously until the solids have completely melted.
- Spread the tempered chocolate over the snowflake templates.
- Sprinkle the coconut, cherries and pistachios over the liquid chocolate.
- Before the chocolate sets, lift each snowflake and place onto a sheet of baking paper and allow to set at room temperature.
- Once set, carefully remove the baking paper from each snowflake.