200 g good quality milk couverture chocolate 33%
80 g salted potato chips
2 tbsp sea salt flakes
- Create a wreath template by drawing a circle, 180mm in diameter, on a sheet of baking paper. Place the sheet, drawing side down, onto a flat tray and set aside until required.
- Place the milk chocolate into a saucepan on an induction cooktop on setting 4. Stir continuously until you have 50% solids and 50% liquid. Transfer the chocolate into a heat-proof plastic bowl and stir vigorously until the solids have completely melted.
- Slightly crush the potato chips before them into the bowl of tempered chocolate. Stir until the chips are completely coated in chocolate.
- Using the prepared template, arrange the chocolate chips in a circle on the sheet of baking paper.
- Before the chocolate sets, sprinkle the chocolate chip wreath with sea salt.
- Allow to set at room temperature.