90g cream cheese block, cubed
90g good quality white chocolate 28%
juice ½ a lemon
pinch ground cinnamon
pinch sea salt
45ml fresh cream 35% fat
- Cut 3 muslin cloth squares, 230mm x 230mm in size. Stack the cloths on top of each other and set aside until required.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, mix the cream cheese until softened and smooth, scraping down the sides of the bowl as required.
- Meanwhile, melt the white chocolate in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until the chocolate is completely melted and hot to touch.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the cream cheese and continue to mix, scraping down the sides of the bowl as required.
- Add the lemon juice, cinnamon and salt and mix until smooth.
- Add in the cream and mix to combine.
- Place the 3 muslin cloths into a ring, approximately 95mm in diameter and 30mm in height or a bowl of a similar size, so that it covers the base and sides with some overhang.
- Spoon the chocolate brie into the ring, on top of the muslin cloth, and fold in the overhang to cover the top.
- Place into the refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours before serving.