It’s all about ‘Soul’ with this light, easy and delightful petit four. A delicious recipe for you to serve with coffee or to savour on it’s own.
- 1100g Odense almond paste 60%
- 600g Eggs
- 300g Melted unsalted butter at 30°C
- Beat almond paste until completely Smooth and add eggs very slowly to avoid lumps. Finally add melted butter.
- Place the mix in Demarle Flexipan alternate bake proof mould.
- Cook at 180°C for about 40 minutes depending on your oven.
- 180g Boiron Strawberry Puree
- 120g Strawberries, diced
- 3g Mint Leaves
- 15g Citrus Pectin
- 60g Caster Sugar
- 6g Lemon Juice
- Combine strawberry puree, and mint leaves, bring to a boil.
- Strain the strawberry puree mixture through a chinoise into another small pot.
- Add small diced strawberry and bring the mixture back to boil. Mix pectin and sugar. Then, gradually add to boiling strawberry puree mixture. Boil for 2 minutes and add lemon juice.
- 300 g Caster sugar
- 90 g Water
- 270 g Whole eggs
- 720 g Dark couverture chocolate Madagascar 66% cocoa
- 960 g Whipped cream
- Beat the eggs and egg yolks with an electric mixer. Cook the sugar with the water at 118°C then pour over the whisked eggs and yolks to make a bombe mixture. Continue whisking until completely cold.
- Melt the chocolate at 36°C. Incorporate 1/5 of the whipped cream into the chocolate; add the bombe mixture then the rest of the whipped cream.
- Pipe into Demarle flexipan sphere mould.
For more recipes visit Savour Online Classes